I’ve been trying this lemon and honey face mask for the past 3/4 weeks and omg it is amazing, when I take the mask off my skin it actually feels like I’m glowing and I’m just like woahhhh mashaAllah ygm✨
So today I’m going to share my super secret (a secret that’s all over the internet) face mask recipe with you ~
1. Firstly get a pretty little glass bowl cause you’re obviously going to snapchat (@itsmeanah btw) the whole procedure so you want it to look nice and that.
2. Get half a lemon and squeeze it out into your pretty little bowl.
3. Add two tbsp of honey to the bowl and mix. If it’s too runny add a bit more honey cause you want the face mask to stick to your face not be dripping down.
4. Apply the mask all over your face and neck, be careful of your eyes cause if lemon gets in them MATTTTTE it’s gonna burn (telling you from experience btw).
5. Leave the mask on for about 15-20mins.
6. Wash it off and see your face GLOW✨
Here are a few benefits of lemon and honey that made me want to try out this face mask:
– Honey retains moisture from the air keeping your skin hydrated
– Lemon aids in fighting wrinkles and blackheads YASSS
– Honey keeps your skin feeling soft and supple
– Lemon is very effective in lightening the skin tone (for me it’s helped even out my skin tone which is so great)
– Honey and Lemon both help the skin look tighter, brighter and healthier
There are a multitude of benefits of Honey and Lemon, try it out and let me know what you think ~